17 November 2009

physical media performance

.


● Process



1_
I made a toy circuit bending object.





2_
How to visualize the sound from circuit bending?
I searched for searval ways.
(processing, resolume, vvvv, maxmsp, grand VJ....)
and I tried to one of them. that is the 'maxmsp'

first of all, I made the movie for put in maxmsp.


video for performance from misa on Vimeo.



second, I searched maxmsp patches.
because I didn't know this program well.
and then I tried to fix the patches appropriately.

But! I didn't solve one problem.
I didn't search the proper connecting code(number) between sound and visualization.
I wanted to try the maxmsp continually. but I could not like that.
so I had to try to another way.

3_
finally I tried to Flash and Grand VJ and used these program for performance.
but the problem was happened. Grand VJ demo version didn't project to a screen from the projector.

so I could not have taken the video to computer monitor.
however I was satisfied this way. because visual images were good in my eyes.
and it was fresh that projected images from the video camera.






● Result

physical media performance from misa on Vimeo.



2009.11.09 pm08:00 yonsei university Amphitheater
Physical media Performance.



No comments:

Post a Comment